Tired of being tempted by Netflix? Looking for a change of scenery while you work? Every Friday, we transform our yoga studio into a co-working space designed to give you a comfortable place to cross tasks off your to-do list.
Coworking is when people come together to work independently and connect with others who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working alongside others. Coworking is about creating a better place to work - a productive, supportive and collaborative environment.
Over the last couple of years, Coworking has become increasingly popular among freelancers, entrepreneurs, small business owners and people with a side hustle. .
Although co-working spaces are all about community and sharing, they are undoubtedly places of work. We seek to provide a place for you to get the job done.
ABOUT OUR SPACE
Spice Harmony Yoga has an open floor plan with natural light, reliable WiFi and a kitchenette. This space is for you if you want to fuel your creativity, boost your productivity and connect with other motivated and creative people in a supportive, nurturing and peaceful environment.
- Access WiFi – inside and out (usually reliable unless Flow is acting up)
- Bolsters, Pillows, Blankets etc (for maximum comfort)
- Table seating also available
- Clean, bright, beautiful workspace with like-minded professionals
- Optional meditation & movement breaks
- Access to kitchenette
- Tea & coffee
- Coworking hours are Fridays 9:00am-5:00pm
- No locked storage options – bring your work with you and take it when you go
- $10 suggested donation